These student’s final papers were completed as the final assignment for MIT Spring 2023 Class 6.S963, “Beyond Models: Applying Data Science/AI Effectively.” As class assignments, they have not been peer-reviewed and may not represent the considered views of the author or instructor.
- Analysis of Use Cases of AI and Machine Learning in Human Resources, Ethan Lindstrom
- Data Science in the Living Environment: Revolutionary, Redundant or Risky, Nikita Klimenko
- Deep Learning Applications to Protein Folding and Next Steps, Raina Thomas
- Is the United States Ready for Autonomous Vehicles, Portia Gaitskell
- Why They’re Worried: Examining Experts’ Motivations for Signing the ‘Pause Letter’, Isabella Struckman and Sofie Kupiec